At Danilee Co. We have been in the business for over 70 years meaning we have worked with hundreds and hundreds of rub testing customers. The needs of our customers are something that pushes us to adapt and accommodate custom orders that solve our customer’s problems. That’s right if you come to us with a specific rub testing need we take it as an absolute joy and challenge to adapt our trusted machine to fit your exact needs.
Examples Of Our Previous Adaptations
- Bottle Can Adapters – One of the first adaptations we made to our rub tester was the bottle can adapter. This allows our customers to rub test on cylinder, square, triangular, or any other shaped specimens as opposed to the flat surface rubbing the machine was designed for. With this new adaptation, we have been able to work with well knows brands in the food and beverage industry as well as with other industrial applications in the government for military applications, for the labels on their large print direct containers.
- Bottle Cap Adapter– Our other popular adapter is the bottle cap adapter. This adapter allows us to test bottle caps of any size as well as wine foils for quality. Various sizes can be made to a customer-specific design and dimensions.
- Swab Adapter– Our other popular adapter is the Swab Adapter. This allows a customer to affix a swab rubbing test or scratch test. Using our Rub Tester for their specific needs.
Other Ways You Can Customize The Rub Tester
- Special Weights– We can provide you with weights in different and custom sizes to accommodate your specific testing needs. Such as 1/4 lb, 1/2 lb, 1 lb as a few examples. We can make any size weight for your needs.
- Heated Weights – With the Sutherland rub tester you can test your specimens with heated weights at 1 lb, 2 lb, or 4 lb to determine durability.
- Dual Rub Tester – The Dual Rub Tester allows you to test two specimens at once so you can set different standards per test and compare them in real-time. We have a customer using a Bottle/Can Adapter on one side and a Bottle Cap Adapter on the other side as well as flat items.
Whether we utilize one of our previous adaptations of the rub tester to retrofit it to your exact needs, invent something new, or use some of our other optional accessories, the sky’s the limit on how you can utilize the rub tester for your business. For more information request a quote on your custom rub tester today! We are here to help and guide you to quality perfection!
Leave a Reply